- To ensure that all clients receive an efficient and a quality service during their treatments.
- Offer advice to customers on the product range.
- Maintain accurate consultation records.
- Be aware of and operate the hotel cash handling and security procedures.
- Report any defects in equipment, damage or general wear and tear to the Maintenance Department.
- To ensure that all payments are processed correctly and logged.
- To ensure that stock levels in the department are kept to the required level and to order new stock as and when required in-line with departmental budgets.
- Assist in the cleaning of the department and light maintenance of the equipment
- General Duties
- Offer advice to customers on the range of treatments and products available, and home care routines, taking every opportunity to up sell.
- Maintain all relaxation and treatment rooms to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with Company standards and to comply with statutory legislation.
- Support all members of the Team to achieve and maintain standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene and Health & Safety.
- To ensure that all potential sales opportunities are maximized.
- To maintain personal hygiene standards at all times.
- To adhere to the Q Hotels Personal Grooming Standards at all times whilst in the hotel.
- To wear the correct uniform, in good condition whilst on duty and in the hotel and to take care of your uniform when off-duty.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of the pool and spa (where necessary) in relation to standards given in the maintenance manual.
- Be able to carry out both pool and spa tests and take corrective action where necessary.
- Please see hotel/staff benefits listed below and job description attached.
- Heavily discounted stays for you and your family across the RBH UK portfolio.
- Heavily discounted stays for you and your family at over 5,300 Hilton hotels across the globe.
- We genuinely focus on the health and well being of our team and our communities. We work hard to ensure our people are truly engaged at work, that there’s open, clear communication from the top, we drive a culture of transformation and innovation.
- Excellent career development opportunities within RBH and Hilton.
- Competitive salary and rewards.
- Company pension scheme.
- Various incentive programmed.
- High street retail vouchers via our Happy benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first.
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty.
- Complimentary use of the Leisure club
- Free parking