Our Spa Therapist’s is responsible for administering treatments and service excellence and is a leader in her field of work. Passionate and engaging, the Spa Therapist is driven to exceed guest expectations and achieve professional targets for both commercial and personal success.
The following leadership qualities must be present but not limited to:
• Has an aptitude to working with people and good personable qualities
• Hard working, reliable and flexible
• Motivated and driven to succeed
• Presentable and highly polished
• Have a proven track record of hitting targets
• Friendly, yet confident personality with an approachable, well-adjusted disposition
• A love of treatments in general with an intuitive nature towards the needs of the guests
• Ability to accept constructive criticism to develop as a therapist, personally and professionally.
• To provide first class treatment and service delivery to a variety of different guests on a consistent and on-going basis, emulating a sense of pride.
• Recommend treatments and retail to guests as per their needs, ethically and professionally, maintaining good listening skills in order to effectively educate our guests regarding help with true concerns.
• To meet and sometimes exceed personal and professional targets set by the Head Therapist/Senior or Spa Manager on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Good time management of column.
• Attend training sessions where necessary in order to improve our service and your own development.
• Attend and participate in periodic meetings as and when necessary or called on by the Head Therapist or Spa Manager.
• Maintaining 5 star standards throughout the spa and treatment rooms
• Ensure all tools and equipment are hygienically used and stored correctly and adhere to health and safety policies and procedures.
• There may from time to time be required to cover the needs of the business in the event of sickness/shortness in staff should it be necessary or pertinent on the day.
• High standard of personal presentation as per the Staff Handbook.