Spa Therapist Level 3 or above – €11.50 – €12.00 an hour – Full-time, Part-time
We are delighted to announce that the award-winning Spa in Kerry Ireland is adding to its amazing team of qualified and experienced Spa Therapists and we are looking for someone with a true passion and enthusiasm for all thing’s beauty!
Job Type / Category
We are in a position to offer full time and part time work.
You will be required to work weekends and public holidays.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
Our Spa Therapists: -Hold beauty and body qualifications with CIBTAC, CIDESCO or ITEC -Have a minimum of one years’ experience in a similar role -Are flexible in terms of working hours -Have a positive, friendly approach with clients and other staff members -Work to a very high standard -Are highly motivated and work well as part of a team. -Are fluent in English with excellent communication skills. -Have previous Spa Experience -Take pride in their appearance and presentation each day
-You will be joining an award-winning team who have achieved extremely high standards -You will receive a very competitive rate of pay -You will receive an excellent rate of commission on retail sales -The Hotel offers an excellent team incentives and employee recognition awards -There is an Employee Assistance Programme available to all staff -There is excellent training provided with our spa partners The Organic Pharmacy & Pevonia -Uniforms are provided -Staff meals are provided when on duty -Staff parking on site -You will be able to avail of Employee hotel discounts across the iNua Collection
Our Spa Therapist’s is responsible for administering treatments and service excellence and is a leader in her field of work. Passionate and engaging, the Spa Therapist is driven to exceed guest expectations and achieve professional targets for both commercial and personal success.
The following leadership qualities must be present but not limited to:
• Has an aptitude to working with people and good personable qualities
• Hard working, reliable and flexible
• Motivated and driven to succeed
• Presentable and highly polished
• Have a proven track record of hitting targets
• Friendly, yet confident personality with an approachable, well-adjusted disposition
• A love of treatments in general with an intuitive nature towards the needs of the guests
• Ability to accept constructive criticism to develop as a therapist, personally and professionally.
• To provide first class treatment and service delivery to a variety of different guests on a consistent and on-going basis, emulating a sense of pride.
• Recommend treatments and retail to guests as per their needs, ethically and professionally, maintaining good listening skills in order to effectively educate our guests regarding help with true concerns.
• To meet and sometimes exceed personal and professional targets set by the Head Therapist/Senior or Spa Manager on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Good time management of column.
• Attend training sessions where necessary in order to improve our service and your own development.
• Attend and participate in periodic meetings as and when necessary or called on by the Head Therapist or Spa Manager.
• Maintaining 5 star standards throughout the spa and treatment rooms
• Ensure all tools and equipment are hygienically used and stored correctly and adhere to health and safety policies and procedures.
• There may from time to time be required to cover the needs of the business in the event of sickness/shortness in staff should it be necessary or pertinent on the day.
• High standard of personal presentation as per the Staff Handbook.
This is a great opportunity to work within a prestigious and established company. Our Spa offers a range of luxurious ELEMIS and OPI treatments. We provide all staff ongoing career development and training to provide only the best experience to all of our clients. We are looking for somebody who aligns with our brand, has excellent customer service skills and has experience in leading team. You will be self motivated with a real passion for the industry.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy or equivalent
Welcoming and professional approach to guests
Passion for exceeding guest expectation
Immaculate presentation standards in all you do
Excellent communication skills
Nail technician Requirements
Qualified in Acrylic Nail with NSI system
2 years salon experience
Reporting to the Spa Manager our therapist will complete a range of treatments including massage. Working towards and achieving service and revenue targets. You will be responsible for ensuring that you offer a warm and professional service and deliver the highest level of service through the company core standards. You should be a people person and a confident communicator with both guests and colleagues at all levels.
Key Performance indictors:
Achieve budgeted spa treatment and retail sales
To achieve the company retail conversion
We are open to negotiate on salary but the range is between £19-£21,000 per annul with a commission structure on retail sales.